Citizen // Sleep
In case you hadn’t met him yet, this is my new puppy, Rambo. He’s five months old (in all these photos) and I’ve had him since just before the Fourth of July. We think he’s part Jack Russell terrier and part some other terrier. He chews on me like I’m a rawhide but cuddles me all the time.
Yep, and that’s rambo.
when guys are like “Hillary Clinton cant run for president her period will mess things up” first of all what a ridiculous statement second of all SHE IS 66 YEARS OLD DO YOU HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THE FEMALE ANATOMY YOU BUFOON
No they don’t. Where would they learn that? Not in school.
There’s this class called health…
HA! Cuz that class teaches you anything.
1. When someone tells you that you should go to bed, they’re probably right. You’ll regret not listening in the morning.
2. No one ever got anywhere without a little work. You want to be a writer? Write. You want to be a musician? Practice. It’s going to be hard and it’s going to take long hours and you’re going to miss that one party but if it’s what you love, it’s always worth it.
3. It’s really easy to get caught up in everything. It’s really easy to forget who was there at the beginning. You’ll feel it happening and you’ll want to ignore it, but darling, don’t you dare. Don’t pull away. Remember where you came from.
4. Everything is easier in the summer. Everything.
5. You have to put yourself first. Stop doing things simply for the sake of doing them - do things because you want to and do things because they make you want to smile and never stop.
6. Spend time with your family. They put up with you through your seventh grade troublemaker phase and if that’s not love, I don’t know what is.7. Give yourself time. Stop shoving your feelings aside. It’s okay to be sad. It’s okay to sleep until three in the afternoon and then cry because you wasted your day. If no one’s ever told you before, I’m telling you now: your feelings are valid.